I hope you are doing well. I have been praying for you daily and wondering when the Lord will allow us to meet.
Tomorrow is the last day of 2017… So many things have happened this year. So many goals and achievements managed. So many prayers laid before Father. Some have been answered, others are still waiting to be answered.
My highlights of 2017 were –
1. Getting Sebby – Son of Hope published and selling 203 copies to date with encouraging feedback
2. Getting my driving license
3. Getting to share my faith and seeing so many new places and learning about the love of God.
4. Having a deeper relationship with Father. Living by faith rather than in constant fear of the unknown. It is still a learning experience for me
5. Going to the Father heart conference 2x. Thanks Jeff.
6. Meeting so many new people
7. Writing the first draft of my second book Hope Restored
8. Knowing my identity in God and my potential for Father’s kingdom
9. Learning all about Father’s love, my identity in God
10. Not being afraid to do new things even if it is challenging for me
12. Laughing till I cried
13. Seeing the snowy mountains and Fjords of Norway
14. Living for Father and not myself
15. Helping people
16. God’s grace
17. Living life and not just ‘existing’
What are your highlights of 2017?
I have goals and desires for next year. But the Lord knows. The Lord is in control, not me, so I will continue to trust him to reveal his plans for me and guide me wherever he wants me to go.
Berlin has been a challenging time for me but in many ways it has also been a blessing. Learning about Father’s love amongst strangers has been a great blessing.
I’ve learned that life is about taking risks. Spreading your wings like a butterfly rather than staying cocooned like a caterpillar. For a long time I was a cocooned butterfly. In many ways I am still a cocooned caterpillar . While in other ways I am a butterfly just emerging out of a caterpillar and learning to spread my wings. Learning to fly again.
I guess after my son died I lost a lot of life in me. It was almost as if I had forgotten what living was like. Now I challenge myself to see new places. To travel and not to be frightened of traveling. I have challenged myself to be more spontaneous and to live with faith and without fear. To live for Father and to serve him. And to not allow fear to rule the person that God wants me to be.
I pray for you daily. I am reaching the end of my 20s. Some say I still have a long way to go. But the years fly.. and this year was no exception. I am closer to 30 than 20. And I realise I am ready to settle. Ready to be a wife a mum, if the Lord allows. Even if in my head I think I should do neither. I have been married and I have had children. The marriage failed. My 3 children died before birth.
Someone wise told me that though my womb may have been closed it doesn’t mean that God doesn’t want that for me. It was probably not the right timing then. Our timing is often not Father’s timing. When we want something to happen God teaches us to wait, to be patient, to trust him. I am believing that one day soon I will meet you. Even if I feel like sometimes my heart is closed to this idea…
I have a friend who is praying with me daily for you. And I am wondering if you are praying for your future life partner too?
I want to wish you a wonderful New Year. May it be a special one and bring you on lots of new adventures.
Our journey may be unknown and uncertain but the Lord knows and will guide us through quiet paths and through various seasons.
Praying for you. May the Lord bless you and keep you safe. Till we meet.
Peace and love,